This course aims in providing students:
- the fundamental knowledge with respect to Web technologies that were being used in modern times in developing Web Systems, and
- expose students to the latest and most in demand web development tools that will prepare them in a real-world development environment while having to learn a solid foundation on a web development.
- Teacher: Elizabeth T. Mamasig
The course deals on the study of computer organization in its general terms taking into account the basic components of computer systems, PC assembly, troubleshooting and repair. However the main focus on this course is to examine the components of an x86 CPU hardware, and use these components on the implementation of computer programs using low-level language (assembly language).
- Teacher: Michael Anthony Jay Regis
Java is a programming language and computing platform first released by Sun Microsystems in 1995. It is the underlying technology that powers state-of-the-art programs including utilities, games, and business applications.
- Instructor: Winston Tabada